Terms & conditions
By paying the booking deposit (or entire rental in case of a late booking) the renter confirms that they have read and agreed with these terms and conditions.
1. All bookings are provisional until confirmed by e-mail and your deposit/full payment received.
2. We reserve the right to refuse any booking we consider to be unsuitable for our property.
3. Prices are as quoted, but we will reserve the right to correct any error.
4. The payment of a 25% non-refundable deposit ensures reservation, and is subject to acceptance of our terms and conditions.
5. The balance is payable 60 days before the arrival date. If you are booking within 60 days of your arrival date the full amount is payable immediately.
6. Period of rental commences at 4pm on day of arrival, and ends at 10.00am on day of departure. Alterations to arrival and departure times may be possible by prior arrangement only.
7. On departure the property is to be left in the same state of tidiness and cleanliness that it was on arrival.
8. Rental prices includes linen, towels, and the end of stay cleaning. (Please bring your own swimming and sunbathing towels).
9. Pets may be accepted on the premises by prior arrangement. There will be an extra fee for each pet.
10. Please report breakages and damages, so that they may be replaced in time for our next guests.
11. Your booking is only for the number of people stated on booking form. This occupancy level is to ensure the comfort of our guests.
13. We regret we cannot be held responsible for interruption in services eg. internet, electric, water. We ensure you we will endeavor to do our best to resolve the problem as soon as possible.
14. The owners shall not be liable to you or any member of your party for any loss or damage to you, your property, vehicle however caused. We strongly advise holiday insurance which covers you for all accidents. We cannot be held responsible for conditions outside our control e.g. cancelled or delayed flights, restrictive weather, etc. when you are unable to arrive at the property during the period that it is booked.
15. The owners reserve the right to terminate your stay if you or members of your party are believed to be causing a nuisance or are not treating the property with due respect. In this event no refund will be made for the unused portion of the holiday.
16. The owners respect the right to your privacy whilst staying in the property but reserve the right to enter the property should this be necessary to carry out urgent repairs.
17. The owners want you to enjoy the beautiful lake but you must respect the dangers of water. Children and young people under 15 years old must not be left unattended at the lake at any time.
Swimming or taking the boat out on the lake is not allowed.
18. We strongly advise that you take out your own holiday cancellation insurance when booking. We will provide you with any documentation needed for your insurers should it be necessary to cancel. Cancellation charges are as follows :-Greater than 60 days before rental commencement - Deposit only. 60 days before rental commencement - 100% of rental fee.
On arrival we ask for a 200€ cash deposit to cover any possible damages. The full 200€ will be returned to you on your departure if the property and contents have been left in a good condition.
☆ Please note : By paying the booking deposit (or entire rental in case of a late booking) the renter confirms that they have read and agreed with these terms and conditions.